Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Jul 21, 2014
9:51:14 AM
View profile
I am connected to internet via Verizon JetPack...even when not watching On Demand yet, does this connection use up data in my Verizon data plan?

I am connected to internet via Verizon JetPack...even when not watching On Demand yet, does this connection use up data in my Verizon data plan?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 9:55:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yes. The receiver download a the VOD guide data from the web as well. If you don't have TRULY unlimited internet is best not to use it

Yes. The receiver download a the VOD guide data from the web as well. If you don't have TRULY unlimited internet is best not to use it

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I am connected to internet via Verizon JetPack...even when not watching On Demand yet, does this connection use up data in my Verizon data plan?

2 of 2 (22 Views)