Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Oct 26, 2013
3:38:02 PM
View profile
How to switch the volume from one picture to other picture while watching the PIP (picture in Picture)

Any ideas. Thanks

Any ideas. Thanks

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 26, 2013 3:40:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

There is no way to just switch the audio, you need to switch the tuner.  You do that by pressing the DOWN arrow

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How to switch the volume from one picture to other picture while watching the PIP (picture in Picture)

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 26, 2013 3:40:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

There is no way to just switch the audio, you need to switch the tuner.  You do that by pressing the DOWN arrow

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How to switch the volume from one picture to other picture while watching the PIP (picture in Picture)

2 of 4 (446 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 3:43:10 PM
(0)
Mentor

Thanks Peds, I will try it on the next job. That way I can info customers better.

Thanks Peds, I will try it on the next job. That way I can info customers better.

Re: How to switch the volume from one picture to other picture while watching the PIP (picture in Picture)

3 of 4 (446 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 3:46:39 PM
(0)
Scholar

Press the DOWN ARROW ... this swaps the picture and the sound.   

Press the DOWN ARROW ... this swaps the picture and the sound.   

4 of 4 (446 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments