Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Aug 17, 2014
4:15:49 PM
View profile
Help with screen formats

Hi,

When my tv is on 720i or 1080i, the Direct TV guide is too large to read on the left and right edges.  I've tried changing formats on both the receiver and the TV with no luck.  I googled the problem and didn't find anything helpful there.  We had a Direct TV technician out yesterday for another problem and he said he didn't know anything about it.  Any ideas?  Please be kind, obviously I'm not a techie.  Thank you!

Hi,

When my tv is on 720i or 1080i, the Direct TV guide is too large to read on the left and right edges.  I've tried changing formats on both the receiver and the TV with no luck.  I googled the problem and didn't find anything helpful there.  We had a Direct TV technician out yesterday for another problem and he said he didn't know anything about it.  Any ideas?  Please be kind, obviously I'm not a techie.  Thank you!

Help with screen formats

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2014 4:30:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

It looks like you are using your TV "zoom" feature try setting that to "normal" or "16x9"

It looks like you are using your TV "zoom" feature try setting that to "normal" or "16x9"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Help with screen formats

2 of 2 (0 Views)