Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Sep 9, 2013
8:53:27 AM
View profile
HR24-500 Season pass programs not showing in Guide

Anyone else notice not too long ago that your Season pass programs were not showing up in the guide that they were set to record or were currently recording?  The Season Pass shows do record, but it doesn't show anywhere in the Guide.  I don't know how many shows I've recorded twice (it will let you do that) just because the Guide didn't show that my program was recording. I think it started maybe a month ago and not sure if it was a software update to my box from Directv, or if it was a change on their side.  It is very annoying to say the least.  I want to be able to go through the Guide and verify that my season pass shows are recording or set to record. 

Smitty

Anyone else notice not too long ago that your Season pass programs were not showing up in the guide that they were set to record or were currently recording?  The Season Pass shows do record, but it doesn't show anywhere in the Guide.  I don't know how many shows I've recorded twice (it will let you do that) just because the Guide didn't show that my program was recording. I think it started maybe a month ago and not sure if it was a software update to my box from Directv, or if it was a change on their side.  It is very annoying to say the least.  I want to be able to go through the Guide and verify that my season pass shows are recording or set to record. 

Smitty

HR24-500 Season pass programs not showing in Guide

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 10:11:50 AM
(0)
Expert

The place to look for programs set to record is the "to do" list.

The place to look for programs set to record is the "to do" list.

Re: HR24-500 Season pass programs not showing in Guide

2 of 5 (67 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 10:17:57 AM
(0)
Contributor

My programs are set to record in the Season Pass Manager.  They record.  I do not have a problem with that.  I want my notification that they are set to record and when they are currently recording in the Channel Guide, like it used to be.  It used to be that in the Guide, all my season pass shows were indicated with the "R" in a circle for record.  That does not show up in the Guide anymore and it is really annoying.  I want it back the way it used to be.

My programs are set to record in the Season Pass Manager.  They record.  I do not have a problem with that.  I want my notification that they are set to record and when they are currently recording in the Channel Guide, like it used to be.  It used to be that in the Guide, all my season pass shows were indicated with the "R" in a circle for record.  That does not show up in the Guide anymore and it is really annoying.  I want it back the way it used to be.

3 of 5 (67 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 1:26:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I don't think there's been any change in this behavior.  I still see the "circle R" in my Guide on the episodes that will be recorded.  Of course, it only shows the exact episode that's going to record, not every instance of that show (repeats). 

You might try resetting your HR24 (red button behind front panel access card door).  

I don't think there's been any change in this behavior.  I still see the "circle R" in my Guide on the episodes that will be recorded.  Of course, it only shows the exact episode that's going to record, not every instance of that show (repeats). 

You might try resetting your HR24 (red button behind front panel access card door).  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (67 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 6:45:19 AM
(0)
Contributor

I reset my receiver and it was the same, but added a new show to my season pass and it showed up in my guide as being recorded.   I had to delete all my season passes and redo them all.  Now they show up as being recorded in the guide.

Thx.

I reset my receiver and it was the same, but added a new show to my season pass and it showed up in my guide as being recorded.   I had to delete all my season passes and redo them all.  Now they show up as being recorded in the guide.

Thx.

5 of 5 (67 Views)