Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forums

Posted Aug 7, 2014
10:32:47 AM
View profile
H21-200 will not access TV APPS

I have an H21-200 that is connected to my home internet (ethernet cable).  No matter how many times I try, when I select load APPs, either using the menu function or the right arrow on the remote, I either get the message that TV Apps are currently not available at this time and to try again later or nothing happens at all after the message that they are loading??  All of the other DTV receivers in my house loads APPS just fine but not this receiver..  When I run a system test, everything is OK including Inet connection.  Is this a receiver problem as I use the apps for sports scores...  

I have an H21-200 that is connected to my home internet (ethernet cable).  No matter how many times I try, when I select load APPs, either using the menu function or the right arrow on the remote, I either get the message that TV Apps are currently not available at this time and to try again later or nothing happens at all after the message that they are loading??  All of the other DTV receivers in my house loads APPS just fine but not this receiver..  When I run a system test, everything is OK including Inet connection.  Is this a receiver problem as I use the apps for sports scores...  

H21-200 will not access TV APPS

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2014 11:52:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: H21-200 will not access TV APPS

2 of 3 (4 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2014 2:17:17 PM
(0)
Teacher

Resetting the receiver has no impact on the problem...I have done it both with the red button and disconnecting power for 10 minutes.. same problem persists..

Resetting the receiver has no impact on the problem...I have done it both with the red button and disconnecting power for 10 minutes.. same problem persists..

Re: H21-200 will not access TV APPS

3 of 3 (4 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments