Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Oct 16, 2013
7:21:15 AM
View profile
Guide not updating

Any idea why the guide is not updating 14 days out on many channels?  It won't update on my Genie or online - says "no programming available at this time".   Other online guides have the content loaded.

Any idea why the guide is not updating 14 days out on many channels?  It won't update on my Genie or online - says "no programming available at this time".   Other online guides have the content loaded.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 16, 2013 4:31:25 PM
(0)
Teacher

When I posted this question this morning, the guide was empty on most of the conventional channels from Thursday 10/24 and on.  I have been checking for several days since I want to set some series recordings for the fall season.

I just logged in again late this afternoon and the guide is full for the next 14 days - almost as if someone in tech support saw my post and fixed a glitch!!

Thanks, Tim

Accepted Solution

Guide not updating

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 9:52:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
the guide is usually 12 to 14 days.  so if yoru receiver has at least 12 days, then that is normal
the guide is usually 12 to 14 days.  so if yoru receiver has at least 12 days, then that is normal
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Guide not updating

2 of 4 (160 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 11:09:30 AM
(0)
Expert

The online Guide is currently more than 50% populated out to the 29th which is as far as it goes.  The Genie is good out to about the 27th. 

The online Guide is currently more than 50% populated out to the 29th which is as far as it goes.  The Genie is good out to about the 27th. 

3 of 4 (160 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 16, 2013 4:31:25 PM
(0)
Teacher

When I posted this question this morning, the guide was empty on most of the conventional channels from Thursday 10/24 and on.  I have been checking for several days since I want to set some series recordings for the fall season.

I just logged in again late this afternoon and the guide is full for the next 14 days - almost as if someone in tech support saw my post and fixed a glitch!!

Thanks, Tim

Thanks, Tim

4 of 4 (160 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments