Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Apr 10, 2014
2:02:42 PM
View profile
Frame rate issues on one local HD channel

I just upgraded to the Genie and I'm experiencing consistent frame rate (slightly choppy video) issues only on San Francisco KTVU 2. I've cycled through all of the resolution options and none of the HD options fix this.

This doesn't appear on any other channel and it wasn't an issue with my previous HR23-700. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

I just upgraded to the Genie and I'm experiencing consistent frame rate (slightly choppy video) issues only on San Francisco KTVU 2. I've cycled through all of the resolution options and none of the HD options fix this.

This doesn't appear on any other channel and it wasn't an issue with my previous HR23-700. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Frame rate issues on one local HD channel

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2014 2:04:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Frame rate issues on one local HD channel

2 of 4 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2014 3:18:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I've seen a couple of posts here about similar issues with KTVU 2.  Do you have an HR34 Genie?

I've seen a couple of posts here about similar issues with KTVU 2.  Do you have an HR34 Genie?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2014 5:18:26 PM
(0)
Tutor

HR44 Genie

HR44 Genie

4 of 4 (5 Views)