Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Nov 26, 2013
4:50:26 AM
View profile
Delete recording history?

Is there a way to delete the history of cancelled or deleted recordings on the HR24-500 DVR? 

Is there a way to delete the history of cancelled or deleted recordings on the HR24-500 DVR? 

Delete recording history?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 8:32:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Nope, there is no way
Nope, there is no way
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Delete recording history?

2 of 7 (514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 2:04:02 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes there is but be aware if you do this you will also loose everything you have recorded because it will also reformat the hard drive. Under the settings/reset menu there is an option to reset everything. As i said this option deletes everthing and returns the receiver to original factory settings

Yes there is but be aware if you do this you will also loose everything you have recorded because it will also reformat the hard drive. Under the settings/reset menu there is an option to reset everything. As i said this option deletes everthing and returns the receiver to original factory settings

3 of 7 (514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 2:24:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

that is kind of drastic!

that is kind of drastic!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 2:28:18 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes it is! but it is the only way to delete history and it does answer the question.

Yes it is! but it is the only way to delete history and it does answer the question.

5 of 7 (514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 6:27:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Actually, even the "Clear Everything" will not delete any PPV purchases that are actually stored on the access card. 

Actually, even the "Clear Everything" will not delete any PPV purchases that are actually stored on the access card. 

6 of 7 (514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 6:30:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Right, Good catch litz!

Right, Good catch litz!

7 of 7 (514 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments