Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Oct 12, 2012
7:34:54 PM
View profile
D12-700 receiver with 18" round dish and eagle Aspen dtv3x4 multiswitch
Moved receiver from fathers house to sisters. Had mount and wire from previous setup of dish network. Replaced with 18 round dish I had as spare routed cable to calamp 150507 then to both inputs of multiswitch. Connected 4 outputs to various rooms of house tested unit with no response. Cannot lock onto signal. Pointed in correct general direction and slowly turned to west. Then slowly returned to east with no response. And input would be helpful
Moved receiver from fathers house to sisters. Had mount and wire from previous setup of dish network. Replaced with 18 round dish I had as spare routed cable to calamp 150507 then to both inputs of multiswitch. Connected 4 outputs to various rooms of house tested unit with no response. Cannot lock onto signal. Pointed in correct general direction and slowly turned to west. Then slowly returned to east with no response. And input would be helpful

D12-700 receiver with 18" round dish and eagle Aspen dtv3x4 multiswitch

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2012 9:50:14 PM
(0)
Scholar

Make sure the dish selection on the receiver is set as 18 round dish and make sure below that it says (Multiswitch) and not (SWM).

Make sure the dish selection on the receiver is set as 18 round dish and make sure below that it says (Multiswitch) and not (SWM).

Re: D12-700 receiver with 18" round dish and eagle Aspen dtv3x4 multiswitch

2 of 3 (11 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2012 10:56:08 AM
(0)
Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by jmcfarlin 
Moved receiver from fathers house to sisters. 

I assume that you are aware that attempting to provide service to a second (your sister) party using another (your father) party's account is a serious violation of Directv's terms of service?  If your sister desires service she should call Directv and order it.

Quote: Originally Posted by jmcfarlin 
Moved receiver from fathers house to sisters. 

I assume that you are aware that attempting to provide service to a second (your sister) party using another (your father) party's account is a serious violation of Directv's terms of service?  If your sister desires service she should call Directv and order it.

Re: D12-700 receiver with 18" round dish and eagle Aspen dtv3x4 multiswitch

3 of 3 (11 Views)