Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jan 29, 2014
11:05:25 AM
View profile
Can't post a reply! What's up???

Yesterday I started a discussion. Someone replied and when I when to post my own reply it won't submit.

It gives me the following message:

Your content could not be saved due to an error. You may have been logged out. If this problem persists please contact your system administrator. Click here to refresh this page.

I'm sure I'm logged in. I thought it maybe a browser issue, but I get the same message in the latest Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Thoughts???

Yesterday I started a discussion. Someone replied and when I when to post my own reply it won't submit.

It gives me the following message:

Your content could not be saved due to an error. You may have been logged out. If this problem persists please contact your system administrator. Click here to refresh this page.

I'm sure I'm logged in. I thought it maybe a browser issue, but I get the same message in the latest Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Thoughts???

Can't post a reply! What's up???

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2014 11:23:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You need to add your first and last name in your Forum Settings.

You need to add your first and last name in your Forum Settings.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can't post a reply! What's up???

2 of 6 (77 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2014 1:56:28 PM
(0)
Teacher

Wow, who'd have thunk!!  :smileyconfused:

Wow, who'd have thunk!!  :smileyconfused:

3 of 6 (77 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 3:43:19 AM
(0)
Expert

Who??  Well, apparently most folks fill in the first and last name on the form when they see the  "(Required):" in red letters on the form.

Who??  Well, apparently most folks fill in the first and last name on the form when they see the  "(Required):" in red letters on the form.

4 of 6 (77 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 5:14:49 AM
(0)
Teacher

I've had a forum account for several years and hadn't had a problem in the past. DTV must have added those required fields at some point since the last time I replied to a posting.

I've had a forum account for several years and hadn't had a problem in the past. DTV must have added those required fields at some point since the last time I replied to a posting.

5 of 6 (77 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 7:25:45 AM
(0)
Expert

Indeed they did.  The forum software is with a totally different provider and all sorts of things are different.  Some good, and some bad.

Indeed they did.  The forum software is with a totally different provider and all sorts of things are different.  Some good, and some bad.

6 of 6 (77 Views)