Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2012
6:10:22 PM
View profile
Authorization has expired

We just returned from an extended business trip, and I tried to watch TV on our second (lowD) receiver, and I get the message

"Authorization has expired 

call customer service (722)

RID: nnnn nnnn nnnn nnnn

card: nnnn nnnn nnnn nnnn"

Because of this, I'm unable t select a channel and watch any programming, and I'm not sure what "call 722" means.

Our main HD receiver, on a different dish antenna, has been disconnected so we can repaint the living room, so we can't test that. 

What is my next step to solve this problem?

We just returned from an extended business trip, and I tried to watch TV on our second (lowD) receiver, and I get the message

"Authorization has expired 

call customer service (722)

RID: nnnn nnnn nnnn nnnn

card: nnnn nnnn nnnn nnnn"

Because of this, I'm unable t select a channel and watch any programming, and I'm not sure what "call 722" means.

Our main HD receiver, on a different dish antenna, has been disconnected so we can repaint the living room, so we can't test that. 

What is my next step to solve this problem?

Authorization has expired

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2012 6:14:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

log in to your direcTv account at www.directv.com/resend and refresh your receiver's services.

log in to your direcTv account at www.directv.com/resend and refresh your receiver's services.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Authorization has expired

2 of 4 (12 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2012 7:32:21 PM
(0)
Scholar

Yep a refreshing of services is needed when having your receiver without power for an extended period.

Yep a refreshing of services is needed when having your receiver without power for an extended period.

3 of 4 (12 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2012 7:33:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

or when not connected to a satellite feed for awhile as well

or when not connected to a satellite feed for awhile as well

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (12 Views)