Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Aug 27, 2014
2:09:58 PM
View profile
Anyone else not receiving local channels this afternoon?

I'm in Madison, WI and we have not had local channels for 3 hours. Was just wondering if this was nationwide or just in my market.

someone else said he received a new box today and they were having activation problems. Not sure if they are related.

I'm in Madison, WI and we have not had local channels for 3 hours. Was just wondering if this was nationwide or just in my market.

someone else said he received a new box today and they were having activation problems. Not sure if they are related.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 27, 2014 2:13:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Correct local channels are down. Activations are down as well

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Anyone else not receiving local channels this afternoon?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 27, 2014 2:13:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Anyone else not receiving local channels this afternoon?

2 of 7 (23 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 2:22:17 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks peds...pretty much what I figured. Will CBS or their advertisers ask for a refund if not up by Big Brother? LOL

Thanks peds...pretty much what I figured. Will CBS or their advertisers ask for a refund if not up by Big Brother? LOL

3 of 7 (23 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 2:33:16 PM
(0)
Professor

The problem could be on CBS's side.

The problem could be on CBS's side.

4 of 7 (23 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 2:45:12 PM
(0)
Scholar

It's actually all local channels. Was just wondering about CBS due to the high ratings of BB. Most BB fans watch it live so they can talk about it at the office the next morning, tweet, Facebook etc. lol

It's actually all local channels. Was just wondering about CBS due to the high ratings of BB. Most BB fans watch it live so they can talk about it at the office the next morning, tweet, Facebook etc. lol

5 of 7 (23 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 3:07:28 PM
(0)
Scholar

Seems it's fixed.

Seems it's fixed.

6 of 7 (23 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 4:24:57 PM
(0)
Employee

Local channel's are back. Activation and other transaction functions should be back up too. 

Local channel's are back. Activation and other transaction functions should be back up too. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 7 (23 Views)