Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jul 9, 2013
1:23:53 PM
View profile

I Haven't touched or moved anything, I just came home and turned on the tv and it says problem connecting with satellite (775) I've tried resetting the receiver and swim and still says the same thing.

I Haven't touched or moved anything, I just came home and turned on the tv and it says problem connecting with satellite (775) I've tried resetting the receiver and swim and still says the same thing.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2013 1:49:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Do you have other receivers/DVRs?  Are they working OK?

Do you have other receivers/DVRs?  Are they working OK?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 775

2 of 4 (228 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2013 2:01:24 PM
(0)
Contributor

i have a normal receiver upstairs i just checked and it says 771. Instead of 775

i have a normal receiver upstairs i just checked and it says 771. Instead of 775

3 of 4 (228 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2013 2:05:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Locate your power inserter, make sure that is plug in to an AC outlet and that it has a solid green light ON.  If that checks out, I would check the connections outside for moisture (corrosion). also make sure all connections are tight

Locate your power inserter, make sure that is plug in to an AC outlet and that it has a solid green light ON.  If that checks out, I would check the connections outside for moisture (corrosion). also make sure all connections are tight

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (228 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments