Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Feb 26, 2014
5:49:21 AM
View profile
0x47e7 software update issues

After the 0x47e7 software update this week our whole home DVR sharing has stopped working.  Is there anything I can do to fix it?

After the 0x47e7 software update this week our whole home DVR sharing has stopped working.  Is there anything I can do to fix it?

0x47e7 software update issues

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2014 6:32:20 AM
(0)
Professor

First thing I would try is resetting your equipment. Push the little red button by the access card on each DVR and receiver.

First thing I would try is resetting your equipment. Push the little red button by the access card on each DVR and receiver.

Re: 0x47e7 software update issues

2 of 4 (9 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2014 8:33:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If the reset doesn't fix it, post back with more details about your equipment .... Model numbers, how everything is networked together, etc.

If the reset doesn't fix it, post back with more details about your equipment .... Model numbers, how everything is networked together, etc.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (9 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2014 9:04:52 AM
(0)
Contributor

I had to reset the DVR.  Apparently it did not update with the rest of the HD receivers.  Thank you for your input!

I had to reset the DVR.  Apparently it did not update with the rest of the HD receivers.  Thank you for your input!

4 of 4 (9 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments