ferretfriendly's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 11th, 2014 2:46 AM

my new ipad came with no internet browser?!? help!

Do I just download one, and if so which one? Is this an error?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

The built-in browser on Apple products is called Safari and it's Icon looks like this. Apple Safari icon

If your new iPad was previously used, the previous owner might have added a different browser and moved or deleted the Safari icon. If so you can do a factory reset on the iPad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

Apple generally uses Safari as a browser. That's what I use on my Air. Try getting it as an app.

Another option I REALLY like is Applecare that insures your device and also gives you 24/7 support which I find to be second to none. Real people from your country answer the phone and you rarely have to be transfered or fool around with following prompts and all the other stuff we accept as being 'customer service' nowadays.

>>>after posting that above I see ATT beat me to it. Sorry.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@Peddler_1 wrote:

Apple generally uses Safari as a browser. That's what I use on my Air. Try getting it as an app.

Another option I REALLY like is Applecare that insures your device and also gives you 24/7 support which I find to be second to none. Real people from your country answer the phone and you rarely have to be transfered or fool around with following prompts and all the other stuff we accept as being 'customer service' nowadays.

>>>after posting that above I see ATT beat me to it. Sorry.

No A-T-T, just a regular J-O-E.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.