Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 7, 2014
6:39:17 PM
View profile
How do I stop receiving an email sent on 6/21? I receive it 2 to 8 times per day.

I receive the same email from a family member, also an sbcglobal account holder, sent by her on 6/21 at least two times per day and as many as eight times.  How can we get this to stop? 

I receive the same email from a family member, also an sbcglobal account holder, sent by her on 6/21 at least two times per day and as many as eight times.  How can we get this to stop? 

How do I stop receiving an email sent on 6/21? I receive it 2 to 8 times per day.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2014 8:07:37 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello befuddled,

This is definitely a weird issue, is it still happening? And is it only happening with one email from your family member or others too? Imo, the problem is more likely on their end, I'd ask them to clear their cache and cookies to get started.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello befuddled,

This is definitely a weird issue, is it still happening? And is it only happening with one email from your family member or others too? Imo, the problem is more likely on their end, I'd ask them to clear their cache and cookies to get started.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do I stop receiving an email sent on 6/21? I receive it 2 to 8 times per day.

2 of 2 (26 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments