Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 15, 2012
9:40:54 AM
View profile
Connecting a non AT&T provided router to your AT&T Internet connection
Edited by ATTDelia on Nov 19, 2012 at 5:09:56 AM

Are you trying to configure a router to work with your AT&T DSL modem?  Click Connect a non-AT&T Provided Router for some basic steps!

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Are you trying to configure a router to work with your AT&T DSL modem?  Click Connect a non-AT&T Provided Router for some basic steps!

~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Connecting a non AT&T provided router to your AT&T Internet connection

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 15, 2012 9:41:37 AM
(0)
Employee
Edited by ATTDelia on Nov 19, 2012 at 5:10:43 AM

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!  ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Connecting a non-AT&T provided router to your AT&T Internet connection

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (8,630 Views)
Solution