For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
haleymarie123's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 24th, 2015 5:27 PM

AT&T Utility Box Mural

There is an AT&T utility box in my neighborhood in Santa Cruz that CONSTANTLY gets tagged with graffiti. I'm wondering who I should talk to about getting permission to have an artist do a mural on the utility box?

Several organizations in our community have taken on mural projects on utility boxes owned by the city and PG&E and have made our neighborhoods more beautiful and vibrant and actually detterred graffiti. 

I'm not really sure where to start with this - should I go to the local AT&T store? The nearest corporate branch? Go to the very top?

Any info for someone to contact with this request would be so helpful! Thank you!

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

The customer care team might be your best point of contact, since they overlap into about everything ATT related.

Pick one of there care team links (any will work) and send a message with your name, account, phone, contact email, best time to connect with you, and a message with your needs. Give them a couple days or so to get back with you, and I hope they can help.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.

Good luck

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.