Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Feb 10, 2014
11:13:33 AM
"Beatles 50th Anniversary Special" froze 3/4s into the program! It shows the entire program was recorded, but it won't play beyond a certain point. Help!

I was able to move the program in 30 minute increments, but after the program froze at 2:04 into the show, I could get it to the very end of the program, however I tried reversing the recording but it would automatically jump back to 2:04 into the recording and ask me if I wanted to delete it. I guess I'm just upset because I wanted to see Paul and Ringo perform together and I can't.Smiley Sad

I was able to move the program in 30 minute increments, but after the program froze at 2:04 into the show, I could get it to the very end of the program, however I tried reversing the recording but it would automatically jump back to 2:04 into the recording and ask me if I wanted to delete it. I guess I'm just upset because I wanted to see Paul and Ringo perform together and I can't.Smiley Sad

"Beatles 50th Anniversary Special" froze 3/4s into the program! It shows the entire program was recorded, but it won't play beyond a certain point. Help!

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2014 12:28:12 PM
(0)
Professor

This could be a signal strength or hard drive problem, please post pictures to a photo sharing site and post the link here of your signal strengths or enter them here of at least 2 tuners and all sats.

It may become available On Demand or on the CBS website in a couple of days.

This could be a signal strength or hard drive problem, please post pictures to a photo sharing site and post the link here of your signal strengths or enter them here of at least 2 tuners and all sats.

It may become available On Demand or on the CBS website in a couple of days.

Re: "Beatles 50th Anniversary Special" froze 3/4s into the program! It shows the entire program was recorded, but it won't play beyond a certain point. Help!

2 of 6 (6 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2014 10:53:26 PM
(0)
Professor

Just saw there is a encore presentation on Wednesday at 830/730c

Just saw there is a encore presentation on Wednesday at 830/730c

Re: "Beatles 50th Anniversary Special" froze 3/4s into the program! It shows the entire program was recorded, but it won't play beyond a certain point. Help!

3 of 6 (6 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2014 11:17:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Oh good!  My HR34 did the SAME thing!   But where did you see that it's being encored this Wednesday?  I don't see it in the Program Guide or on CBS's web site.

Oh good!  My HR34 did the SAME thing!   But where did you see that it's being encored this Wednesday?  I don't see it in the Program Guide or on CBS's web site.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (6 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2014 11:18:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

OK, looks like it's hot off the presses, so program guides not updated yet ....

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=38092

OK, looks like it's hot off the presses, so program guides not updated yet ....

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=38092

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (6 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 12:24:26 AM
(0)
Tutor

Oh thank you so much!

Always with Aloha,

Debra Mohala Comstock

Healthy Aging, Fitness and Weight Loss Consultant

808-639-0404

Oh thank you so much!

Always with Aloha,

Debra Mohala Comstock

Healthy Aging, Fitness and Weight Loss Consultant

808-639-0404

6 of 6 (6 Views)