Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Feb 6, 2014
12:22:37 PM
View profile
Xbox One Setup

In the living room, we have a Genie dvr (HR34-700) and we'll be soon be getting an Xbox One. We're going to put it in our den and I'd want to hook my den's DirecTV box (H24/200), but I've heard that the Xbox can't access the dvr from the voice commands. Should I wait to plug the box into the Xbox, or can I access the dvr by using my DirecTV remote while its connected to the Xbox?

In the living room, we have a Genie dvr (HR34-700) and we'll be soon be getting an Xbox One. We're going to put it in our den and I'd want to hook my den's DirecTV box (H24/200), but I've heard that the Xbox can't access the dvr from the voice commands. Should I wait to plug the box into the Xbox, or can I access the dvr by using my DirecTV remote while its connected to the Xbox?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 6, 2014 12:46:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

you can still access the DVR's recordings using the DirecTV remote control

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Xbox One Setup

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 6, 2014 12:46:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Xbox One Setup

2 of 2 (1,175 Views)
Solution