Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Aug 31, 2013
6:02:17 PM
View profile
How do I change the channels in SportsMix?

Is there a setting i have missed that will allow me to specify which channel appears in specific SportsMix window panes?  I have no interest in the Golf or Tennis channels and woulde like to set those window panes to different channels.  Thanks!

Is there a setting i have missed that will allow me to specify which channel appears in specific SportsMix window panes?  I have no interest in the Golf or Tennis channels and woulde like to set those window panes to different channels.  Thanks!

How do I change the channels in SportsMix?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 6:03:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

No, DirecTV determines what channels are in the SportsMix channel.

No, DirecTV determines what channels are in the SportsMix channel.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I change the channels in SportsMix?

2 of 5 (48 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 6:03:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You can't. sorry

You can't. sorry

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (48 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 6:10:17 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks...i thought that would be the answer.  Oh well.....

Thanks...i thought that would be the answer.  Oh well.....

4 of 5 (48 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 6:14:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You are welcome

If you think your question was resolved, please mark the question as answered. Thanks!

You are welcome

If you think your question was resolved, please mark the question as answered. Thanks!

5 of 5 (48 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments