Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Oct 11, 2013
6:23:04 PM
View profile
Guide-Title not available?

Hi. Had directv installed today with the whole home dvr and one hd receiver. When I pull up the guide it only shows titles to sundaybat 5am anything after that says title not available?? Why is that happening? Any way to fix it? It was installed around noon today. Any help would be appreciated. The walking dead starts Sunday and I NEED to record it. Lol. Thanks!

Hi. Had directv installed today with the whole home dvr and one hd receiver. When I pull up the guide it only shows titles to sundaybat 5am anything after that says title not available?? Why is that happening? Any way to fix it? It was installed around noon today. Any help would be appreciated. The walking dead starts Sunday and I NEED to record it. Lol. Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 11, 2013 6:33:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

It takes about 24 hours to download the entire guide data after the receiver has been activated. give some time.  about tomorrow morning you should be able to schedule TWD

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Guide-Title not available?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 11, 2013 6:33:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

It takes about 24 hours to download the entire guide data after the receiver has been activated. give some time.  about tomorrow morning you should be able to schedule TWD

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Guide-Title not available?

2 of 4 (29 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 6:34:55 PM
(0)
Tutor

Okay. I will give it some time and see. Thanks again!!

Okay. I will give it some time and see. Thanks again!!

3 of 4 (29 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 6:55:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You are welcome

You are welcome

4 of 4 (29 Views)