Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Sep 7, 2013
5:04:56 PM
View profile
Genie not seeing recorded shows

I searched here and can't find my answer.

Right away the Genie was working just fine, then the other day the playlist is just blank. I saw another thread about adjusting the filtering from local to all, which I think could be the problem, but in the playlist neither the dash button nor the yellow button do anything.

I did also find the connection had been lost and I reconnected it.

Any ides?

I searched here and can't find my answer.

Right away the Genie was working just fine, then the other day the playlist is just blank. I saw another thread about adjusting the filtering from local to all, which I think could be the problem, but in the playlist neither the dash button nor the yellow button do anything.

I did also find the connection had been lost and I reconnected it.

Any ides?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 7, 2013 6:15:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Usually the easiest fix to reset ALL of your HD DVRs and Receivers (red reset behind front panel access card door). See if that helps.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Genie not seeing recorded shows

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 7, 2013 6:15:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Usually the easiest fix to reset ALL of your HD DVRs and Receivers (red reset behind front panel access card door). See if that helps.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Genie not seeing recorded shows

2 of 5 (17 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 6:31:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

what model of receiver(s) do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

what model of receiver(s) do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

3 of 5 (17 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2013 3:52:30 PM
(0)
Expert

On your remote:  With a program playing or live TV -> press LIST on remote -> press YELLOW button on remote -> select filter by playlist -> ALL.

On your remote:  With a program playing or live TV -> press LIST on remote -> press YELLOW button on remote -> select filter by playlist -> ALL.

4 of 5 (17 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 2:12:59 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you, resetting the DVRs and setting up the network connection again did the trick,

Thank you, resetting the DVRs and setting up the network connection again did the trick,

5 of 5 (17 Views)