Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Apr 6, 2014
12:30:02 PM
Full Playlist won't show on Genie(HR34) or other receivers in house

I have a Whole-Home system with a Genie(HR-34) and 2 HR-21 and 1 HR-24.Since the Whole Home is connected SWiM, I put the CCK wireless(it's connected wireless NOT ethernet) that i got from DTV and connected it to the HR-24 because it's closet to the router.(I had to do that because the HR-34 is too far from my router and drop signal)

My issue is I can't access the FULL playlists on the HR-34 or HR-24.I can only access the FULL playlists from both of HR-21.How do I access the FULL playlists from the HR-34 and HR-24?

Should I try reconnecting the HR-34 and HR-24 to the internet?

MENU>SETTINGS>NETWORK SETUP>RESTORE DEFAULTS THEN REPEAT NETWORK SETUP?

I have a Whole-Home system with a Genie(HR-34) and 2 HR-21 and 1 HR-24.Since the Whole Home is connected SWiM, I put the CCK wireless(it's connected wireless NOT ethernet) that i got from DTV and connected it to the HR-24 because it's closet to the router.(I had to do that because the HR-34 is too far from my router and drop signal)

My issue is I can't access the FULL playlists on the HR-34 or HR-24.I can only access the FULL playlists from both of HR-21.How do I access the FULL playlists from the HR-34 and HR-24?

Should I try reconnecting the HR-34 and HR-24 to the internet?

MENU>SETTINGS>NETWORK SETUP>RESTORE DEFAULTS THEN REPEAT NETWORK SETUP?

Full Playlist won't show on Genie(HR34) or other receivers in house

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2014 12:38:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

it sounds like you connected the CCK via ethernet, and as such, disabling the 24 built in DECA.  in order to connect the CCK to an HR24, you must use the coax method and not ethernet.

get a short piece of coax and connect the cable from the SWM splitter to the CCK "towards to LNB port" and connect the coax jumper to the towards receiver to your HR24.  do a red button reset.

it sounds like you connected the CCK via ethernet, and as such, disabling the 24 built in DECA.  in order to connect the CCK to an HR24, you must use the coax method and not ethernet.

get a short piece of coax and connect the cable from the SWM splitter to the CCK "towards to LNB port" and connect the coax jumper to the towards receiver to your HR24.  do a red button reset.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Full Playlist won't show on Genie(HR34) or other receivers in house

2 of 3 (107 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2014 1:56:35 PM
(0)
Guru

And to add to peds advice when

You press list select options

Then filter playlist make sure

The are set to all and not local