Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Feb 9, 2014
5:36:17 PM
View profile
2 days ago my mini genies quit connection to my main DVR, Any ideas? Everything has worked for over a year and there have been no changes to anything.

2 days ago my mini genies quit connection to my main DVR, Any ideas? Everything has worked for over a year and there have been no changes to anything.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2014 5:56:51 PM
(0)
Professor

Any error messages? You can try resetting the Genie by pressing the red button behind the access card door then reset the minis by pressing the red button on the side while the Genie reboots.

Any error messages? You can try resetting the Genie by pressing the red button behind the access card door then reset the minis by pressing the red button on the side while the Genie reboots.

Re: 2 days ago my mini genies quit connection to my main DVR, Any ideas? Everything has worked for over a year and there have been no changes to anything.

2 of 2 (3 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments