Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV Premium Entertainment
Become the ultimate TV fan!

Learn about the Packages and Offers DIRECTV has for you!

DIRECTV has a number of packages available to make you the ultimate TV fan. Whether you're looking for the best combination of comedy, drama, lifestyle and news at a great price or all of your sports, we've got what you need wih our 4K channels.

This page will always be updated with the latest packages, for you to compare your TV options and decide which offer best meets your entertainment needs.

Then, learn about the premium channels you can add to take your entertainment to the next level. Catch the hottest movies and shows on HBO®, CINEMAX®, SHOWTIME® & STARZ® and catch the biggest games with NBA LEAGUE PASS, NHL® Center Ice® & MLB EXTRA INNINGS®. Finally, enjoy every live out-of-market game, every Sunday with NFL SUNDAY TICKET, only on DIRECTV!

Latest questions about DIRECTV packages & channels ...

What is the extra cost for the Movies Extra Package?

Would like to find out the cost of the Movies Extra Package so I can get the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama channe...
by woodeaglevigil on Feb 22, 2019 8:18 PM
1 1 Reply 357 Views

Entertainment package, why isn't channel 564 Hallmark Drama in the package?

I am a long time subscriber, why don't I get discounts, and why do I have to keep paying more for the packages? New rates? When do...
by Weber7 on Feb 11, 2019 2:46 PM
2 2 Replies 293 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question