Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV Premium Entertainment
Become the ultimate TV fan!

Learn about the Packages and Offers DIRECTV has for you!

DIRECTV has a number of packages available to make you the ultimate TV fan. Whether you're looking for the best combination of comedy, drama, lifestyle and news at a great price or all of your sports, we've got what you need wih our 4K channels.

This page will always be updated with the latest packages, for you to compare your TV options and decide which offer best meets your entertainment needs.

Then, learn about the premium channels you can add to take your entertainment to the next level. Catch the hottest movies and shows on HBO®, CINEMAX®, SHOWTIME® & STARZ® and catch the biggest games with NBA LEAGUE PASS, NHL® Center Ice® & MLB EXTRA INNINGS®. Finally, enjoy every live out-of-market game, every Sunday with NFL SUNDAY TICKET, only on DIRECTV!

Latest questions about DIRECTV packages & channels ...

is the new ACC Network included in ultimate package?

is the acc network included in ultimate package or extra?
by drphil55 on Aug 22, 2019 4:54 PM
4 4 Replies 269 Views

Place my service on vacation for 30 days

Do you have an option to place a temporary hold on direct tv service? I will be away for 30 days. How do I do this?
by Gratitude1 on Jun 25, 2019 9:53 PM
3 3 Replies 832 Views

Lower my bill

So I am 3 mos into the 2nd year of the 24 month agreement and the bill basically doubled in month 13. Since I really only watch 3 ...
by LisaIsh on Jun 17, 2019 12:38 PM
4 4 Replies 1059 Views

Add tv receiver

We are renovating our kitchen and would like to add a tv in the kitchen. Would like to add a receiver to the kitchen! We currently...
by Tow74656 on Jun 8, 2019 4:17 PM
2 2 Replies 753 Views

Promotion for Direct TV service

I had called after my last billing cycle about any current promotions and I was told I would get $15 off my service but my bill is...
by WHolden on Jun 7, 2019 7:02 PM
1 1 Reply 786 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question