Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Nov 23, 2013
8:59:15 AM
View profile
Why doesn't on demand include all episodes?

Why doesn't On Demand include all episodes of a program?  Or at least all episodes of the current season?  For instance, the FX program Sons of Anarchy only lists 3 episodes in the On Demand guide.  Why not the entire current season? 

Why doesn't On Demand include all episodes of a program?  Or at least all episodes of the current season?  For instance, the FX program Sons of Anarchy only lists 3 episodes in the On Demand guide.  Why not the entire current season? 

Why doesn't on demand include all episodes?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2013 9:01:03 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You would need to ask the networks.  The networks decide what shows to provide via their OnDemand servers.

You would need to ask the networks.  The networks decide what shows to provide via their OnDemand servers.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why doesn't on demand include all episodes?

2 of 4 (214 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2013 9:18:07 AM
(0)
Teacher

Thanks. 

Thanks. 

3 of 4 (214 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2013 10:56:13 AM
(0)
Expert

I note that there are now 4 episodes available.  In the last 10 days or so there have been all sorts on anomalies with On Demand.  I think maybe they are working on their server system and some programming has to be reloaded.  There were no episodes of Game of Thrones a few days ago and as of this morning 2 seasons were available but not the third.

I note that there are now 4 episodes available.  In the last 10 days or so there have been all sorts on anomalies with On Demand.  I think maybe they are working on their server system and some programming has to be reloaded.  There were no episodes of Game of Thrones a few days ago and as of this morning 2 seasons were available but not the third.

4 of 4 (214 Views)