Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Aug 23, 2013
5:55:27 PM
View profile
DAMAGES Season 4 and Season 5?

Why isn't Damages Season 4 and Season 5 available ON DEMAND to Direct TV subscribers?

Why isn't Damages Season 4 and Season 5 available ON DEMAND to Direct TV subscribers?

DAMAGES Season 4 and Season 5?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 6:55:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I doubt anyone here knows the answer to that.

I doubt anyone here knows the answer to that.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: DAMAGES Season 4 and Season 5?

2 of 5 (0 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 7:25:54 PM
(0)
Professor

The On Demand content is controlled by the channels not DTV.

The On Demand content is controlled by the channels not DTV.

3 of 5 (0 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 8:47:14 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

This is true for all channels BUT DirecTV as Audience network is operated by DirecTV.  Still though, we DO NOT know why DirecTV does not make those seasons available

This is true for all channels BUT DirecTV as Audience network is operated by DirecTV.  Still though, we DO NOT know why DirecTV does not make those seasons available

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: DAMAGES Season 4 and  Season 5?

4 of 5 (0 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2013 8:01:34 AM
(0)
Expert

Possibly it's because there are a number of other ways to get the first four seasons.  Of course, those other ways involve a cost.

Possibly it's because there are a number of other ways to get the first four seasons.  Of course, those other ways involve a cost.

5 of 5 (0 Views)