Explore & discover

Helpful Links

endless loops of being unable to log onto direct tv

Highlighted
Contributor

endless loops of being unable to log onto direct tv

I am unable to log on to my direct tv account.  When I log onto direct tv it recognizes me as an att customer and ask me to enter my direct tv password.  When I do, it tells me it's wrong.  When I select forgot password to reset it, I am redirect to the att log in page.  After successfully logging into Att, I am not rerouted to reset direct tv password.  It's an endless loop that gets me no where closer to logging onto direct tv.  This has been going on for weeks.  I called ATT and was redirected to direct tv which sends me to an endless loops of transfers to technical support and troubleshooting departments.  Obviously I still have the issue and cannot log into direct tv that now I have been block and cannot log in until much later again.

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: endless loops of being unable to log onto direct tv

First it's DirecTV Now - not DirecTV. Support is only by the chat with this service. Contact support using the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side. It's also available on all the "Help Center" pages.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Learn how to fix DIRECTV NOW Errors. View DIRECTV NOW Troubleshooting!
Additional Support