Explore & discover

Helpful Links

No ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC

Highlighted
Contributor

No ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC

I have the "Go Big" channel lineup which includes ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC. None of those channels show up in my guide as networks. They are just not there but everything else is. I have a ROKU TV.

Very frustrating there is absolutely no technical support for this service other than this forum.

I am in zip code 99337

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: No ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC

Do you get those locals on your mobile device?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Expert

Using the zip code you provided, the local channel look-up tool located here indicates you do not receive any local channels thru DTVN.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

No, none of those channels even show up in the guide on my phone or ROKU.

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

So does that mean I will get them at a later time or never get them?

I could careless if they are local or not but I can't even watch the Packer game tonight because I can't stream any affiliate.

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

DirecTV Now offers local channels within specified market areas. Your eligibility is dependent on your billing zip code, and your access depends on the physical location of the device. Access to local channels depends upon the licensing agreements that DirecTV Now has with local affiliates at your current location. Local, regional, and national providers hold the streaming and broadcast rights to these channels in local markets. AT&T, with DirecTV Now, continues to work with providers to add local streaming options. If streaming from a mobile device, local channel availability is dependent upon your billing zip code and the current physical location of the device.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
New updates, promos and features. View DIRECTV NOW Updates & Promos!
Additional Support