Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday Ticket

Tutor

NFL Sunday Ticket

For the last two (2) weeks I have not been able to get ANY football game on NFL Sunday Ticket.  I have (2)  Apple TV's (ATV4) and my download speed is 80mps.  Both last week and this week I get the steaming error message of  "Sorry this is taking longer than usual. Please check your internet connection and try again".   I have logged off and back on.  Erased app and downloaded again and nothing.  Rebooted ATV and still nothing.  On the same Apple TV, I can stream movies, YouTube that all works.  So it has to be NFL Sunday Ticket.  This is too expensive not to work.   

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Master

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

While having DirecTV Now service may qualify you to get Sunday Ticket, it is a completely separate service from DirecTV Now.  It is unlikely that anyone in this forum would particularly be able to help you.  Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for Sunday Ticket. So your best bet is probably to contact Sunday Ticket Support - there is a chat link at the bottom of the Sunday Ticket Help Center page (here) - perhaps they can help you.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Guru

Here are a few things that can cause it:

1. You are trying to log in on multiple devices ex. Logged in on a phone, tablet or computer then signed in on ATV4 without logging out on previous device..

2. Someone else in the house is streaming it somewhere.

3. ATV4 has older software(usually due to being jailbroken).

Here are some other tips about streaming Ticket that may help:

https://forums.att.com/t5/DIRECTV-Apps/Streaming-NFLSUNDAYTICKET-TV-2018-Broadcasts-and-Blackouts/td...

•••End ▪ Post•••

*Please take a moment to make a post if you have solved a problem, it helps a lot of people.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Tutor

Thanks for the help.   It just might be that the Apple TV at a rental house we were at was logged into 2 weeks ago and  was never logged off.  Is there not a way to log off everywhere else?  If not I  have no idea how to log off there?

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Guru

Open a support chat and explain your situation.

Click on Contact Us at the bottom of this page, click DirectvNow and choose Chat.

•••End ▪ Post•••

*Please take a moment to make a post if you have solved a problem, it helps a lot of people.
Message 5 of 6

You can also change your password and it will sign you out of every device.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support