- edited 01-15-2019 8:45 PM
I Cannot swipe down to my bookmarks.
There is a big section for cloud DVR and the few shows I have bookmarked are half way visible as thumbnails, but swiping down (or up, or sideways) will NOT take me there to select them. Seems to be a bug, I would expect swiping down would cause the bookmark section to roll up as the other menus do. Any help would be appreciated!
01-17-2019 5:53 AM
Hi there, @cosmic!
With True Cloud DVRBETA, we’re still testing things out so you’re likely to see a few updates as we work on it. In the meantime, since we have to take a closer look into your account for this, I've sent you a private message requesting your account details. Check your forum inbox (envelope icon at the top) and let's continue the conversation there!
Peyton, AT&T Community Specialist
01-17-2019 8:11 AM
Scheduled recording recorded and now I can scroll down to "bookmarks" perfectly.
If this was an intervention by Peyton thank you very much for fixing it!!!!
I an pleased 🙂
01-17-2019 8:22 AM
That's great to hear! We're always here to help, please let us know if we can further assist.
Tim, AT&T Community Specialist
01-18-2019 5:14 PM
I’ve got the same problem. Nothing has fixed it. Logged a ticket a few days ago. Not repaired and not a word from the tech team as requested. M
01-18-2019 7:29 PM
My recommendation to you is schedule something, anything for recording (DVR) the big blue colored DVR beta banner went away once i did (no more blue DVR banner, just my 1 recorded show). And suddenly I could access my bookmarks! They need to fix that.
01-19-2019 6:16 AM
Wish that had worked. I must have a different issues. Happening on all three of my Apple TV 4K.
Heres what the screen looks like on mine.
01-23-2019 5:53 PM
I’m having a similar problem. I bookmarked at least 50 shows. Only 10 or so show. Same with recorded shows. And how do you review what you have programmed to record..
01-23-2019 7:15 PM
Mine is still not fixed. Logged several chat sessions and spoke with a supervisor late last week.
Also noticed that after going to bookmarks and having it fail, the next time I go to the guide it fails too.
need a solution soon or it will be time to find another provider. This is pretty ridiculous.
- edited 01-26-2019 9:48 AM
Bf5502 - I realize the above is not precisely "the solution" and realize now others are having the same problem I had.
I'd suggest you create a new thread.
What resolved my issue:
1. Reinstalled the DirecTV App.
2. Suspected blue DVR Beta splash screen was the culprit.
3. Scheduled one TV show to record.
4. Show recorded. Blue DVR Beta splash screen disappeared replaced by an icon of the show I recorded. I could now swipe down to Bookmarks of which I have 3.
5. I thanked Peyton above because at the time I did not know if he did something behind the scenes. I now suspect the blue DVR Beta splash screen had some html that "broke" the ability to scroll down (speculation). I note others say they recorded shows and still cant get there but that is a similar but different problem, as I could never scroll down at all and only saw the outer edge maybe (1/4 of an inch) of my Bookmarks.
I marked problem "resolved" because my original problem is gone. I advise everyone to start new individual threads if your problem is similar but different than my own.
I do love DirecTV, wouldve kept this service even w/ broken bookmarks because I'm saving lots of $$$ versus my former provider that was ripping me off!
01-26-2019 2:18 PM