Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV NOW Product Updates
All the new DIRECTV NOW updates, features & promos.

All the new updates, features & promos!

Looking to get the latest and greatest news about The New DIRECTV NOW streaming experience? Then you’re in the right place. Get details on the latest and greatest product updates, platform features, and - of course - DIRECTV NOW promos and offers!

Want more updates on-the-go? Follow us @directvnowhelp

Brand New! Spanish language plans are now available on DIRECTV NOW! Learn more about how you can get a bilingual package or add a bolt-on to your current plan.

Latest questions about Updates & Promos

Still no LOCAL FOX in Las Vegas!!!

After waiting 6 months, there is still no local FOX access on DTVNOW in Las Vegas. There is a local FOX affiliate, so why no FOX? ...
by jecross12 on Jan 7, 2019 10:23 AM
6 6 Replies 414 Views

Want to Watch Classic TV show channels

I would like to be able to watch channels like Cozi or METv or fetv for some of the classic TV shows like Perry Mason or Will and ...
by darchie58 on Dec 31, 2018 4:03 PM
7 7 Replies 494 Views

DIRECTVNOW on Fire Cube

I've been trying to login to DIRECTVNOW on my fire cube. I keep receiving a message telling me my login info and/or password is in...
by eltee83 on Dec 17, 2018 4:29 PM
1 1 Reply 118 Views

Directv Now Streaming Box Beta

Is there anyway to volunteer to be a beta tester for the new Directv Now streaming box? I’ve had Directv for over 20 years and hav...
by Dwlaws on Dec 8, 2018 1:22 PM
35 35 Replies 5744 Views

"What's on Now" row has moved?

So I always use the "what's on now" feature by pressing down on remote as my previous channel function "button" ... It's always be...
by IridiumW204 on Dec 6, 2018 8:28 PM
4 4 Replies 418 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question