Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV NOW Product Updates
All the new DIRECTV NOW updates, features & promos.

All the new updates, features & promos!

Looking to get the latest and greatest news about DIRECTV NOW? Then you’re in the right place. Get details on the latest and greatest product updates, platform features, and - of course - DIRECTV NOW promos and offers!

Want more updates on-the-go? Follow us @directvnowhelp

Latest questions about Updates & Promos

I pay for directv and pay for starz/HBO/Showtime. I have to my again on FireStik4k?

I pay for showtime/hbo/starz bundle through ATT/Directv. Do i have to pay again to have these apps on my Fire Stick TV 4K?Thanks!D...
by DartanX on Feb 28, 2019 8:53 PM
1 1 Reply 250 Views

program listed on guide does not match whats on that channel,

The guide on Directv Now has incorrect program info, if i go to the weather channel ,it may have a basketball game listed,but when...
by totalwrongguide on Feb 20, 2019 4:18 PM
21 21 Replies 841 Views

Unable to download att direct now app to my iPad 3. App says operating system must be 10 and iPad 3

Direct att now app says operating sys must be 10 or higher. I have iPad 3 and highest system is 9 so I can't download or watch fro...
by Caymus99 on Jan 10, 2019 8:05 PM
4 4 Replies 396 Views

Still no LOCAL FOX in Las Vegas!!!

After waiting 6 months, there is still no local FOX access on DTVNOW in Las Vegas. There is a local FOX affiliate, so why no FOX? ...
by jecross12 on Jan 7, 2019 10:23 AM
6 6 Replies 714 Views

Want to Watch Classic TV show channels

I would like to be able to watch channels like Cozi or METv or fetv for some of the classic TV shows like Perry Mason or Will and ...
by darchie58 on Dec 31, 2018 4:03 PM
7 7 Replies 749 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question