Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Will data usage be waived even for AT&T prepaid plans?

Highlighted
Contributor

Will data usage be waived even for AT&T prepaid plans?

Wondering if AT&T prepaid clients can also benefit from the fact that data usage to stream this service won't count against them?
Message 1 of 4
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by DIRECTVNOWCare
‎12-01-2016 2:47 PM

Re: Will data usage be waived even for AT&T prepaid plans?

Hey @Taas1113,

If you’re a DIRECTV NOW and AT&T Wireless customer, streaming most DIRECTV NOW movies and programs over the AT&T wireless network won't count against your data usage allowance. It’s one of the many benefits of being an AT&T and DIRECTV NOW customer. For more information, check out our Help Center's Data Free TV FAQs for the DIRECTV NOW app.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Need more help? Search through the DIRECTV NOW Community for great answers. Get diy help with your account, device setup, and streaming with DIRECTV NOW eSupport or contact us 24/7 on chat. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @directvnowhelp!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

No tv just wondering how to roughly keep up with data myself. I don't watch long visions or download any Big files.I listen to music an hour or so a day .I just renewed my plan 2 days ago. I'm getting messages saying I have 477mb left out of 6g. They been wrong before a couple times.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

There are ATT forums dedicated to wireless service (under here).  I'd think you'd be more likely to get useful suggestions or comments about wireless usage there rather than in this forum.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support