Explore & discover

Helpful Links

RSN's (Regional Sports Networks)

Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Highlighted
Teacher

RSN's (Regional Sports Networks)

It slightly confuses me that the Regional Sports Network in the Pittsburgh area is not included in the Directv Now line-up (RootSports). After all it is fully owned by AT&T/Direct TV and is part of the AT&T Sports Network. In fact, none of the AT&T Sports Network RSN's are included in the Directv Now line-up. Is there a reasonable answer? On a side note when inputting a Pittsburgh area zip code in your LocalChannel/RSN Lookup utility it lists FS Ohio as the local RSN, this could not be further from the truth.

Message 23 of 328
Contributor

Fox Sports Southwest

I was wondering if you have fox southwest on your package?
Message 1 of 328

DirecTV Now RSN Overflow Channels

Hello,

I signed up this morning for DirecTV Now. I get my primary RSN channel of Fox Sports North but the overflow channel of Fox Sports North Plus is nowhere to be found.

Why isn't the overflow channel included? Is this an error? Will it be added shortly?
Message 2 of 328
Teacher

Where are the regional sports networks?

I live in San Antonio and it says I have Fox Sports Southwest, but I can't find the channel.  BTW I can't believe you couldn't get any local channels for San Antonio...Fox, ABC or NBC.

Message 3 of 328

Re: Where are the regional sports networks?

I also live in Corpus Christi and always get Fox Sports Southwest (I got it on Directv Satellite and on other streaming services). I need my Spurs games or sadly I won't be able to keep Directv Now. DIRECTV NOW Support.... Can you please activate zip code 78418 for FSSW?

Message 4 of 328
Teacher

Re: Fox Sports Southwest

I saw it on the link where you check for local channels, but I don't see it either

Message 5 of 328
Teacher

Re: Fox Sports Southwest

Exactly,  I need my Spurs

Message 6 of 328
Teacher

Go to network tab (in the iPhone tab) and when searching for a network type FSN and you should be able to see the channel for fox sports southwest
Message 7 of 328
Teacher

I Live in Oklahoma and I used to get fox sports Oklahoma when I was with sling and ps vue... however I am only getting fox sports southwest... which is not what I want.

Please fix it so I can watch fox sports Oklahoma. My zip code is 73132
Message 8 of 328
Teacher

Where is Regional Sports Channels?

I signed up this morning but do not see Fox Sports Southwest.  There are supposed to be the RSC but don't see it in my case, San Antonio, 78240.  Anyone see it?

Message 9 of 328
Tutor

AT&T owns Root Sports - Why is it not included in the regional sports package??

I am disappointed to see that Root Sports Rocky Mountain is not included in the regional sports. This is surprising since AT&T owns Root Sports. This is the only thing missing from the promotional package for us (well and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries(for the wife) is "mysteriously" only in the cheapest package, but not included in the other packages??).

Will Root Sports Rocky Mountain be included in the near future?

Message 10 of 328
Scholar

Re: AT&T owns Root Sports - Why is it not included in the regional sports package??

I am wondering exactly the same about Root Sports Northwest.

Message 11 of 328
Teacher

FSSW

so does directv now not carry Fox sports southwest? and why?

Message 12 of 328
Mentor

Note to check availability of local and regional sports channels:

Check Locals/Regional Network Availability

Message 13 of 328
Voyager

Re: DirecTV Now RSN Overflow Channels

I guess we'll see if anyone from DirecTV replies with something different but I was able to chat with customer service and they said the main RSN channel is all that is offered.  

Though when talking about the FSN Plus channels it seems like no one understands what you are asking for.

For now it looks like Sling might be to only one to offer the plus channels.

Message 14 of 328
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support