Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Need to talk to someone about Rokku account

Contributor

Need to talk to someone about Rokku account

Would like to talk to someone about the Ruchel we did not order it I have it I don’t know how you got my account number to bill me but I would like to find out how I can return it and discontinue it I do not want it I did not order it so please I have called AT&T I have called your one 800 number and nobody seems to want to help me 

Message 1 of 18
ACE - Expert

Re: Need to talk to someone about Rokku account

There is no phone support only the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 18
Contributor

NO ROOKU ACCT DONT WANT A ROOKU ACCT. NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT MY BILL NOW!!!! LISTIN TO ME NOW

Message 17 of 18
ACE - Expert

Listen to me. This is a user forum for DirecTV Now the internet streaming service. This is not Roku or support. There is no phone support. Support for the service is only by the chat. We are only users here and have no access to any subscriber info.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support