Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

Tutor

Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

I have a sign-in issue so I can't use the app, need help.

Message 1 of 58
Teacher

Re: Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

As a regular human been I want to taaaaalkk .

Message 46 of 58
ACE - Expert

Not going to happen.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 47 of 58
ACE - Master

You are typing to "talk" to us here in the forums - I'm not sure I understand why it is unacceptable to type to "talk" to the Customer Service reps.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 48 of 58
Teacher

I'm not a robot. Running around here I feel like it. Still my problem. Because now the new app doesn't recognize me.
Message 49 of 58
Contributor

Was asked to upgrade my direct app and now it won't let me go to daily tv shows.

Message 50 of 58
Teacher

Sorry to hear that. Go to DirecTVnow website. Go down to “Chat with us” then post your problem to them. They answer right away and may call you. Then, just follow it. Good luck 🍀
Message 51 of 58
Tutor

I've been trying to use my DirecTV now since they upgraded their app. I have not been able to watch DirecTV now without excessive buffering every sense. Although they did give me a 2-month credit what good is it if I still can't watch my television programs by streaming. I am so done with using their chat system to address my issues I've done everything I could under troubleshooting to fix the the issue. I got to find another way to watch my cable other than Directv now I am more than frustrated

Message 52 of 58
Teacher

Hi toni13. I found a phone number for the DirecTVnow. Try it to see if it’s good for you. It’s 18003310500. Tell the agent what’s your problem and don’t worry if that isn’t the correct department because they sent you to the right one. And ... keep trying 😎. I could sorve mine (thanks God) so good luck 🙏

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Message 53 of 58
ACE - Master

That number is actually ATT Wireless support.  I would be surprised if they could forward you to the "correct" department (DTVN Support), because there isn't one that is reachable by phone.

Message 54 of 58
Teacher

Hi my friend 😎

I kept that number just in case 🤔 because one number took me to another. It takes time but it works. Every time the agents ask for your phone number, give it to them. Someone will call you back. It worked for me. But like I said it takes time until the right agent reaches you with the final solution.

Now I’m in peace 😇

Message 55 of 58
Contributor

Report them to the FCC in your state.  Google federal communications division 'your state"

Message 56 of 58
Contributor

i want to talk to costomer service , can i have a phone #  . please

Message 57 of 58
ACE - Expert

No phone support only the chat.

Message 58 of 58
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support