Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

Tutor

Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

I have a sign-in issue so I can't use the app, need help.

Message 1 of 58
ACE - Expert

Re: Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

You do not need to login to use the chat. When prompted if you are a customer say NO and the chat will be displayed.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 31 of 58
ACE - Master

"you have my location zip code wrong. you have it listed as 26301"

You would have to take this up with your ISP, it's not within DTVN's control.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 58
Contributor

I can sign to direct tv now

Message 33 of 58
Tutor

Well that's fine and DANDY but apparently there's a CATASTROPHIC FAILURE .... as the chat link isn't active EPICFAIL

Message 34 of 58
Contributor

Today I had a problem with being overcharged.  I did the chat.  I hate the chat.  I told the agent that I wanted to talk to a supervisor.  Well miracle of miracle they actually have phone service.  I received an actual human call me immediately on my cell phone.  He spoke with a heavy Asian accent.  So apparently AT&T outsources Direct tv now overseas.  That’s probably why only a chat is available.  They can call you if you insist.  You can’t call them. I know, because I just experienced this. 

Message 35 of 58
Contributor

This is terrible service for your customers, so the rest is up to us

Message 36 of 58

Where do you get chat support? There appears to be only Twitter or this forum.

Message 37 of 58
ACE - Master

Contact Customer Service here.

Message 38 of 58

There is no chat support here. Only links to Twitter and this forum. "If we
ignore our customers long enough, they'll eventually go away."
Message 39 of 58
ACE - Expert

Select "Contact Us" below - then "DirecTV NOW" - go to bottom and select "Chat". It may take a few seconds to load.

Message 40 of 58
ACE - Master

If you see the links for Twitter and the forums on that page, but not the "Chat available" button, then you have something in your browser that is blocking it (the button is "live" rather than just a link - a bad choice on their part, in my opinion).  Make sure you have JavaScript enabled.  The more likely problem is a browser extension that is a problem - ad blockers, privacy blockers, pop-up blockers, and a number of other classes of extensions have been known to cause problems.  On Chrome, the easiest way to avoid these is to access the link in an incognito window (that disables extensions).  For other browsers, there may not be as simple a way to disable extensions, but there should be a way.  All this is likely to work best on a computer using Chrome or Safari (or likely Internet Explorer or Firefox).  It generally works for me using Chrome or Safari on an iOS device - I have no experience trying on Android devices.  I would not be surprised at all if it didn't work using the web browser built into a streaming device  or smart TV, so I would try to avoid those if at all possible.

Message 41 of 58
Teacher

The DIRECTV now app have changed on my phone. Now, it's asking me to suscribe again in order to watch the regular channels I used to watch for months. Now what's new? 

Message 42 of 58
Teacher

I feel frustrated. I would like someone to talk to. 

Message 43 of 58
ACE - Expert

No phone support only chat.

Message 44 of 58
Teacher

As a regular human being. 

Message 45 of 58
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support