Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Tutor

Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

I have a sign-in issue so I can't use the app, need help.

Message 1 of 58

Re: Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

No.  First you call AT$T, they then say they are transferring you to Direct TV, then the person in

God only knows what country tells you that for all questions/help/anything you must go into their chat rooms.  This AT$T / Direct TV "merger/promotion" is the biggest scam in history.

Google AT&T fines.  They are up to 5- BILLION dollars in fines due to deceptive practices 

Message 16 of 58

The answer is no.  There are no live people at Direct TV and their chat rooms are horrible regardless of what anyone says.  Just go into them and see for yourself.  

Message 17 of 58
ACE - Master

There are no "chat rooms".  There are customer forums (like this one), which are explicitly customers, not Customer Service.  DirecTV Now (which is what this forum and thread is about - not DirecTV, which is a different thing) offers Customer Service access by online chat.  I have no idea what Customer Service DirecTV offers, but there are certainly live people (Customer Service reps) on the DirecTV Now online chat.  I'm sorry if you are not able to manage the use of these facilities, but there is nothing the people here can do to help you with that.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 58
Tutor

Well i just got my refund.  I tried multiple times cancelling online, they refused.

Called direct tv, spoke with supervisor whom would forward to supervisor at direct tv now.  Stated I would receive cancellation confirmation, never did.  Followed up the following Monday, was told then it was cancelled, they removed my card, and assured me no charge would be placed on my card.  Sure enough 3 days later, my card was charged.  I spoke with someone on chat, and after pretty much telling her i had documentation of every conversation and would blast it all over social media regarding their fraudulent billing practices, i got my refund.  Kelli 1 Direct TV Now 0

Message 19 of 58
ACE - Master

No idea what you mean by "they refused".  Is that supposed to mean that you went to the Manage My Plan page in the user account area of the website, clicked on cancel, and it didn't?  If so, then you have a valid complaint.  If you contacted them and told them to cancel you, and they said "no, you must cancel yourself", then I don't see your issue.  It is made clear from the start that DirecTV Now is a self-service facility, and there are detailed cancellation instructions in the help pages.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 20 of 58
Contributor

I have same problem.....it doesn't  work at all .......but they got their money . Of which i now have to get back !. No  service at all . It wont recognize  my username or password . 

Message 21 of 58
Teacher

no phone. Live chat is only option. Should be an easy fix though..your problem. Have you chatted live? 

Message 22 of 58
Tutor

When I state refuse, I mean simply that, they refused!  I logged onto chat because nothing was showing up on any channel on the app.  We have a great internet connection, so I knew that wasn't the issue.  Went over and over with tech support, finally stated just cancel my service.  They proceed to go back and forth offering other options.  I tried logging on to cancel and it stated no valid subscription.  It was like I was communicating with a 3yr old who didn't understand what no meant.  We currently are Spectrum customers and were looking at options for cable service while traveling or to use on extra tvs and devices in our home.  This service is a JOKE!  We have signed up with PlayStation VUE and I can say, great customer service and cheaper!!!!!  #directTVNowSUCKS

Message 23 of 58
Tutor

ATT is too large, you can't sue them. They can get away with whatever they want to get away with. Sorry, big corporations always win. By the way, they just got a tax cut from the GOP, and Trump cracked down on consumer rights. Big business wins. 

Message 24 of 58
Contributor

I'm trying to cancel my account after free 7 day trial.  It's not really what I wanted.  Tried to access to cancel on my tablet the only way to cancel.  I couldn't do it.  Need help Don't want to be charged Thank you

Message 25 of 58
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

No phone support only chat.

Select "Contact Us" below - then "DirecTV NOW" - go to bottom and select "Chat". It may take a few seconds to load.

Message 26 of 58
Contributor

My my direct tv now has no audio

Message 27 of 58
Contributor

I have no audio on my direct tv now app. How do I get this corrected

Message 28 of 58
ACE - Master

You're more likely to get help if you start a new topic that has something to do with your problem.  However - what device are you using?  Did you used to have audio?  Are there problems on all channels?  Are there problems with on-demand content also?  Do other apps on your device work correctly?

Message 29 of 58
Contributor

I cannot log in to my account on the directv now website. The screen just goes black when I click on the log in link. There is no opportunity to enter my email and password. I tried the live chat but that requires me to log in and again I get the black screen of death. How can I get this resolved if I can't log in, I can't chat with anyone and there is no number to call?

Message 30 of 58
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support