Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Directv App doesn't load on ipad or iphone

Contributor

Directv App doesn't load on ipad or iphone

I have logged into Directv from one iphone, but when I try to use a different iphone or ipad, the app just loads and never opens.  I've checked both software versions and updates for the app and all are current.  I have the Live a Little package.

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Directv App doesn't load on ipad or iphone

You have DirecTV Now also not DirecTV. Have you deleted the app and reinstalled?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

Yes I have deleted the app and restarted the device and then installed the app again on both devices
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

Do you have location services turn on?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Yes
Message 5 of 7
ACE - Expert

Not sure at this point what to check next.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try using cell data and see if the iPhones load properly. If they do, cold boot your router. 

Yesterday was  tough on Apple devices, today they just might work right off the get go. 

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support