Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DirecTV Now customer satisfaction survey

Teacher

DirecTV Now customer satisfaction survey

Not sure if this email was a scam or not.  Ironically (or perhaps prophetically)  the survey failed to load. Smiley LOL

dtvnow survey.png

Message 1 of 20
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: DirecTV Now customer satisfaction survey

alls been fine with apple TV and beta box. I will give them 3.5's because they should have pause/rewind live TV 

Message 16 of 20
Contributor

I’ve been with them for 15+ years and I am fed up to the gills with this company as of late! I absolutely can’t stand them and only stick around because of the NFL package. I haven’t had television for the the last three weeks, made three separate appointment to get it fixed but (I kid you not) they have either not showed up or completely switched the day they were supposed to show up! It is ridiculous how this company has gone down the tubes and nobody takes responsibility for anything when phoning them! Honestly, I can’t even get someone one the phone that isn’t Indian anymore. Stress level is through the roof with this sad company. I’m suppose to have someone come today to fix my chord again but guess what? They changed it until tomorrow just because I guess they can. What’s odd about this is I even get the text message confirmation for the correct time from them before they totally switch it whenever they want 

very frustrated customer 

Message 17 of 20
ACE - Expert

@S2kheaven  - you are posting in the wrong forum. This is not the DirecTV forum but 5the internet streaming forum for DirecTV Now.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 20
Contributor

I could not load the survey on my laptop.  Why do you ask for us to do this survey, and then when we try, we are not able to take the survey.

Message 19 of 20
ACE - Master

The screenshot he posted did say "DirecTV Now".

But, if you look at the date, the survey probably expired and thus would not load.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 20 of 20
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support