Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Contract for DirecTV NOW

Highlighted
Employee

Contract for DirecTV NOW

Is there a contract to use the DirecTV NOW...?  If so how long is the term...? Thanks!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 6
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by GetHealthy4All
‎12-07-2017 7:41 AM

Re: Contract for DirecTV NOW

its a prepaid month to month there is no contract

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by GetHealthy4All
‎12-18-2017 5:32 AM

Yup, as the above poster mentioned there is no contracts and you are free to cancel at anytime without any additional charges, which makes it a nice alternative.  When you cancel your service your account is still valid (just don’t have any connected services to it) so re-signing up is easy.  I sometimes will know if I will be on vacation or just won’t be at home and cancel for a month and re-sign back up next month.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Employee

I am mainly interested in the Hallmark Channel and the Hallmark Mystery Movies & Mysteries Channel along with TV Land, old TV programs like the 1968 version of Hawaii five-o, Wild, wild west episodes shown on MeTV plus westerns... are these included in the "Gotta Have It Now" package...?

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Professor

@GetHealthy4All wrote:

I am mainly interested in the Hallmark Channel and the Hallmark Mystery Movies & Mysteries Channel along with TV Land, old TV programs like the 1968 version of Hawaii five-o, Wild, wild west episodes shown on MeTV plus westerns... are these included in the "Gotta Have It Now" package...?

@GetHealthy4All

Try this link to compare line ups

http://cdn.directv.com/content/dam/dtv/gmott/html/compare-packages-account.html

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Master

Note that Gotta Have It has all the offered channels at a given location (aside from some premiums that are add-ons to all packages) except Hallmark Movies and Mysteries - that is only available on the Live a Little (lowest) plan.  No - no one here on the forum understands why.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support