Helpful Links

Contract for DirecTV NOW

Highlighted
Employee

Contract for DirecTV NOW

Is there a contract to use the DirecTV NOW...?  If so how long is the term...? Thanks!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 6
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by GetHealthy4All
‎12-07-2017 7:41 AM

Re: Contract for DirecTV NOW

its a prepaid month to month there is no contract

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by GetHealthy4All
‎12-18-2017 5:32 AM

Yup, as the above poster mentioned there is no contracts and you are free to cancel at anytime without any additional charges, which makes it a nice alternative.  When you cancel your service your account is still valid (just don’t have any connected services to it) so re-signing up is easy.  I sometimes will know if I will be on vacation or just won’t be at home and cancel for a month and re-sign back up next month.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Employee

I am mainly interested in the Hallmark Channel and the Hallmark Mystery Movies & Mysteries Channel along with TV Land, old TV programs like the 1968 version of Hawaii five-o, Wild, wild west episodes shown on MeTV plus westerns... are these included in the "Gotta Have It Now" package...?

Employee Contributor*
Message 4 of 6
ACE - Guru

GetHealthy4All wrote:

I am mainly interested in the Hallmark Channel and the Hallmark Mystery Movies & Mysteries Channel along with TV Land, old TV programs like the 1968 version of Hawaii five-o, Wild, wild west episodes shown on MeTV plus westerns... are these included in the "Gotta Have It Now" package...?

@GetHealthy4All

Try this link to compare line ups

http://cdn.directv.com/content/dam/dtv/gmott/html/compare-packages-account.html

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Master

Note that Gotta Have It has all the offered channels at a given location (aside from some premiums that are add-ons to all packages) except Hallmark Movies and Mysteries - that is only available on the Live a Little (lowest) plan.  No - no one here on the forum understands why.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Premiering 1.18.18, Spike will become Paramount Network – so be sure to search under “P” (not “S”) on your channel guide for your Paramount premium-quality scripted series.

Sportsman Channel is now available on DIRECTV NOW, as of 1.9.18, for Go Big and Gotta Have It packages.

Access to the Showtime Anytime site + app is now available, as of 12.14.17, using your DIRECTV NOW credentials.

Additional Support