is showtime on directvnow?

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎07-19-2018 12:39 PM

Re: is showtime on directvnow

Yes. It's a premium channel with a charge.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Professor

Also consider that DTVN’s SHO has no Showtime Anytime access. Amazon’s does, which makes it a much better option. 

Message 3 of 8
ACE - Expert

I thought that DTVN supported login to the Showtime Anytime app? It's still listed. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
ACE - Master

You should have access to Showtime Anytime if you subscribe to Showtime:

https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/215395423

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Professor

Good to see that has changed. Several months ago it didn't work.

Message 6 of 8

Directv now login to showtime anytime was available for quite some time now. It’s had it ups and downs like hbo go where users were unable to log in but i have been signed in for several months (ever since they started accepting directv now credentials) and when i see a post like this i would sign out of the app and see if its still available and it still is. A926663E-1E74-4649-A8A8-CA36BCCF5EE6.png

Message 7 of 8
Teacher

Showtime, HBO, and most all of the pay services are on DirecTVNow. They were on the enrollment screen under the choices you have for channel level.  HBO cost me $5 on DireTVNow, that is the cheapest I ever paid for HBO.  

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support