Explore & discover

Helpful Links

help

help

I cant sign in, I want to make a payment, my otto pay didn't go through,  email it did, cut off sat night can you help????

Message 1 of 7

Re: help

help ?

Message 2 of 7
ACE - Master

There is no way to make a direct payment.

You need to contact chat support.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv-now/KM1222548?isreauth=true&gsi=7q92wld9

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7

can you help me make a payment ?

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Master

No. This is only a user forum, we are only users here and have no access to account data.

Again, chat support is your only option.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7

there was, is no reply, can you help me make a payment???? 

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

As @beww357 said, we can not help you with your billing issues. We are only subscribers here. Contact support as was stated.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support