Explore & discover

Helpful Links

cancel my Directv Now service.

Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Contributor

cancel my Directv Now service.

I logged in to my account and looked for cancellation instructions. Is said to click on the "Person" icon, but there is no "person" icon on any of my screens.

Message 1 of 29
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎05-16-2018 11:10 AM

Re: cancel my Directv Now service.

When you log in to your account click on “manage my plan”

CE3CE34C-94D0-4867-BC4B-A9C5F33AC87B.png

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 29
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎05-16-2018 11:12 AM

If you log into DTVN using Chrome on Windows, the "person" icon is on the main screen (I tried to put an arrow and circle the icon):

Capture.PNG

Clicking on that (which is the "settings" button) brings up a list of items, one of which is User Account.  Clicking on that takes you to the screen that @Jeffster shows.  Logging into DTVN using a browser on a mobile device (phone or tablet) goes straight to the User Account screen.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 29
Tutor

I chatted with Brad the rep I got 2 confirmation codes and still got charged $20 didn't get the extra charge back from last month $30 they owe me. I am reporting him and this company to BBB tomorrow morning

Message 4 of 29

It's a scam the same thing is happening to me. That only the BBB but also report them to the attorney general's Fraud Unit. Because that's what they're doing bite illegally taking buddy it's fraud

Message 5 of 29
Tutor

Want to cancel my  dIRECTV now on my phone 

Message 6 of 29
ACE - Master

Log into the directvnow.com website on your phone, then select the Manage My Plan link - near the bottom of the page that comes up is a Cancel Plan button.

Message 7 of 29

When I log in, I don't get any of those options.  I can't get through to anyone on the phone.  Now I'm being charged even though I have tried to cancel.  My credit card company even tried to help me.  They plan to dispute the charge.  I plan on turning you into the Better Business Bureau if I don't get help with this matter in the next 24 hours.

Message 8 of 29
ACE - Expert

This is only a user community forum with no support located here. There also is no phone support only chat. To use the chat select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side.

Message 9 of 29

I would love to be able to sign in, but I never received a password, and my att login doesn't work.  I also tried my hotmail address where I had the girl I spoke to send info when I signed up, but can't sign in if I don't have a pwd.  Really discouraged with this service.

Message 10 of 29
Teacher

They've billed me 3 months in a row after I've cancelled and won't refund me.

Message 11 of 29
ACE - Expert

Need more info. When did you cancel? Did you get a confirmation email? Have you logged into your account and verified it is cancelled?

Message 12 of 29
Teacher

Sure did. Photo proof attached. Sent from Xfinity Connec...

Sure did. Photo proof attached.

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application
Message 13 of 29
ACE - Expert

Re: Sure did. Photo proof attached. Sent from Xfinity Connec...

Then you need to contact support using the chat and discuss that issue with them. If you have the proof then they should be able to resolve your issue.

Message 14 of 29
Teacher

Tried that. The chat person I spoke to basically closed t...

Tried that. The chat person I spoke to basically closed the chat window on me and told me no refund, use Direct TV Now until it cancels on the 23rd.

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application
Message 15 of 29
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support