Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Trying to cancel my dircectv now account

Contributor

Trying to cancel my dircectv now account

I have tried several times to cancel my directv now account but I 'm always told that you are having technical problems and to try again later. Please Help!!!!

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: Trying to cancel my dircectv now account

Please Help
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎01-03-2019 2:05 PM

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I've been trying to cancel the 7 day free trial before the 7 days was up and not having any success but been giving the run around. I seen today that they charged my account  if the money does not go back into my account and the DirecTV now cancelled I'm going to cancel my phone service!😡😡😡

Message 4 of 5
Professor

@Trikpnygrl Even if you cancel your phone service, you'll still get charged for DirecTV NOW forever until you cancel. Also, since this forum is just other users like you, AT&T will never even see this threat or give you a refund. I suggest you follow the links below. I've cancelled many, many times with the click of a button and never got any runaround from that button. It just sat there and accepted my clicking.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support