Explore & discover

Helpful Links

This system is backwards. Why do I have to join a community to get customer support?

Contributor

This system is backwards. Why do I have to join a community to get customer support?

My service stopped working last night.  I'm pretty sure it is because of the Pacquiao Pay Per View fight.

Now it is telling me that my user id does not work at all, and it will not log me into my account.  

I've spoken to Xfinity, ATT, and Direct TV and no one knows how to fix the issue.

Please fix my account.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: This system is backwards. Why do I have to join a community to get customer support?

Why would it have anything to do with a PPV event?

You don't have to join anything to get support. This forum is not support, it's customers trying to help each other.

As just customers none of us have any access to any account data.

Support is by chat:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv-now/KM1222548?isreauth=true&gsi=RnNtbvxx

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: This system is backwards. Why do I have to join a community to get customer support?

Also you keep listing DirecTV which is not what this forum is about. The PPV event was not even offered thru DirecTV Now, which is what this forum is related to.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support