Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Payment date

Tutor

Payment date

Can I change the date my payment comes out of my account?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Payment date

your payment date is based on the day you subscribed and entered your CD info. That is not changeable. If course you can cancel and sign up again on the date you prefer.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

I also wanted to set up an account today, so that my payment date would be the 5th of each month. The home page does not allow me to decline the 7-day free trial offer. Any ideas on how to sign up directly without the 7-day free trial?

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Master

The way to "opt out" of the trial used to be signing up for a free device offer, but there are none of them active that I know of.

The only answer I see is to sign up 7 days before you want your billing to start.

I'm not sure what would happen if you had already had a 7-day trial and cancelled, then re-subscribed with the same information. Would they start to bill you immediately? I don't know. I suspect they would not want to give you another trial, so I don't see what else they could do but start billing right away.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Tutor

Thank you 

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support