Explore & discover

Helpful Links

MISSING SHOWS AND NEXT DAY EPISODES GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

Teacher

MISSING SHOWS AND NEXT DAY EPISODES GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

Without even spending more than a few minutes, I already want my money back and will not accept anything less than. 

It is now 12.6 and last Saturdays airing of SNL is NOT AVAILABLE???

I do have FOX network and searching for "Gotham" brings it up, but that show is NOT AVAILABLE in your service???

Your auto-robo-drone response to anything like this about it being up to the network and basically passing the buck to them and saying its not your fault and throwing your hands up is a lie and insulting to say the least.

If these networks did in fact not choose to air these episodes the next day and/or at all, then why does EVERYTHING WORK SO PERFECTLY IN HULU???????? Which by the way is $5.99/month....hahhahahaha

You guys expect to last? You think giving a "free" Apple TV makes up for NOT EVEN BEING ABLE TO WATCH FREE LOCAL SHOWS??? Hahhahah

Nope. I need a refund asap, like on demand refund if you will.

Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: MISSING SHOWS AND NEXT DAY EPISODES GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

Hi @msoti32,

Sorry to read of your experience. You can find information here on how to cancel and refund policy.

-DIRECTNOWCare

Need more help? Search through the DIRECTV NOW Community for great answers. Get diy help with your account, device setup, and streaming with DIRECTV NOW eSupport or contact us 24/7 on chat. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @directvnowhelp!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Teacher

Re: MISSING SHOWS AND NEXT DAY EPISODES GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! 

Not interested in just simply canceling, I WANT MY $105 BACK! Your service is embarrassily poor and not even worth $9.99/month. Missing shows and "OnDemand" is laughable and a joke to say the least. Maybe in a few years this might be a real thing....

This is NOT going to fly, is it worth waiting until you have an army of angry customers?? I recommend you start refunding what will most likley be 95% of the people who got suckered into your 3 month trial.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support